Inventory Book mod has the ability to list out the items that you carry at the moment or after you die.
Dying is quite frequent in Minecraft, as it is a game that is not necessarily difficult but not easy either. There are many ways to die in Minecraft. You may have gone too far fighting a horde of zombies, or slip and fall into lava… and most of the time, dying will rip you off everything you have in the inventory (if the game rule keep_inventory is not active). The mod that we are reviewing today cannot help you get back those lost items, but it can help you to list out what items were in the inventory at that time. After the resurrection, you will be issued a book that contains the items.
In addition, you can also craft book and quill, then hold shift and right click when holding it to record the amount of items that are currently in your inventory without having to die to know that. The attributes of items can also be viewed just by selecting the name.
How to Install InventoryBook Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and InventoryBook-Mod.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for InventoryBook Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
InventoryBook Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.