Invsi Zones Mod 1.7.10 for Minecraft
Invsi Zones Mod 1.7.10. Make anything invisible! Hide you precious things! Or you house from griefers! Invsi Zones: invisibility made simple.
How does Invsi Zones Mod work?
- While things are invisible, they still exist. Meaning that all machines will keep running, crops growing…
- Using 2 zoners you specify 2 points of cuboid, inner contents (blocks and entities) of which will be invisible.
- Using invisi wrench you link 2 zoners by right clicking on one then on another.
- After linking, contents (blocks and entities) of cuboid will be invisible from outside and visible from inside.
- If you wear invisi googles, you will see contents and borders of all zones created by you.
- Shift right clicking invisi wrench on air will clean it’s linking settings.
- Shift right clicking invisi wrench on invizi zoner, will dismatle it and one linked to it, dropping both at same place.
How to install Invsi Zones Mod:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Invsi Zones Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10