Iron Age Furniture Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2
Iron Age Furniture 1.16.3/1.15.2 is a mod created with the purpose of adding new blocks to Minecraft to give players new options in construction/decoration.
Minecraft is a Sandbox game that encourages players to show their creativity. Minecraft gives you countless possibilities for you to create your own constructions. From small houses to a giant castle, you can do all of that! However, many players are still not satisfied with that. For them, there’s still too much that is lacking in Minecraft. That is the reason why the Minecraft community has created a lot of mods so that they can add something that they feel is lacking and Iron Age Furniture is one of those mods.
New blocks of mod:
• Classic Chair
• Shield Chair
• Tall Stool
• The above blocks have 6 versions corresponding to 6 types of wood of Minecraft.
Currently, Iron Age Furniture is still in phase 1 of the mod so it doesn’t have too many blocks. You can expect a lot more from the mod too.
- Forge Mod Loader
How to Install:
- Download Forge Installer, Chunk-Loaders-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Iron Age Furniture Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.