Iron Coals Mod 1.16.3 (Better Coals)
Iron Coals Mod 1.16.3. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 called Iron Coals.
Iron Coals is a small and simple mod. It only adds new and more powerful Coals to Minecraft.
Coal is one of the most basic minerals in Minecraft (and it’s also very important). Coal is used primarily in the making of Torch and as a fuel for furnaces. Normally when used as a fuel, 1 Coal / Charcoal burns 8 items. Iron Coals will add new types of coals to Minecraft that can burn more items.
- Iron Coal: 1.5 times better than regular Coal.
- Gold Coal: 3.0x better than regular Coal.
- Diamond Coal: 6.0 times better than regular Coal.
- Emerald Coal: 12.0 times better than regular Coal.
- Aeon Coal: A fuel that burns permanently (as long as you don’t destroy the Furnace). Crafting the Aeon Coal costs a lot of resources.
To be able to see the details of the mod’s crafting formula, you can install JEI (Just Enough Items).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Iron Coals Mod 1.16.3 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Iron-Coals-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Iron Coals Mod 1.16.3
Iron Coals Mod 1.16.3 (Better Coals) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.