ItemZoom Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
ItemZoom Mod shows us a large vision of the selected items you ever hover over. The mod is absolutely perfect for those builders who are finding the right materials. This client-side mod surely impresses you.
How to use:
- By default you can toggle it on and off with Shift + Z, which can be changed in the Minecraft controls.
- There is also an unmapped keybinding you can use if you want to hold a button down to make it display.
- You can change the zoom amount in the config or by setting the hotkeys for Zoom In and Zoom Out.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
ItemZoom Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
ItemZoom Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.