It’s The Little Things Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a supporting mod with many simple and handy features.
Because this mod does not have so many functions and also does not put in the game any item, we just have a spare grasp as following:
- Inform to the players if they are using Java 32bit version. (Normally, almost computers nowadays use 64bit version. For that reason, if the player use Java of 32bit version, all advanced features, game or work efficiency decrease significantly or even cause a serious error).
- Allow Minecraft to run in full screen mode.
- Allow to change the name of Minecraft window (Minecraft 1.7.10 becomes abc).
- Change Minecraft icon in taskbar.
This mod does not have so many functions, perhaps all above is what this mod provides to the player.
How to Install It’s The Little Things Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download Forge Installer, Its-The-Little-Things.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for It’s The Little Things Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
It’s The Little Things Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.