IvToolkit Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
IvToolkit Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a core mod of Ivorius. It is used to run other mods, for that reason, it always appears in the requirement in installation. The core mod is a trend because it can save maximum resource and also can support many mods at the same time.
Being a supporting mod, IvToolkit Mod has no function if it is separately installed in Minecraft. However, it assists other mods to run. Generally, these mods use the same code in structure, which decreases the file size, saves the time and optimizes. Ivorius adds up these code into IvToolkit Mod. It is noted that if you do not install IvToolkit Mod before set up other mods. It might cause the game error and cannot load to the main menu.
Some mods require this core to run:
How to Install IvToolkit Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, IvToolkit-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for IvToolkit Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not update yet)
IvToolkit Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.