Before reviewing the add-on, let’s take a look at the original mod Just Enough Items:
“JEI is indispensable to players who are new to Minecraft (and even to veterans). The mod is beneficial in displaying necessary information about items, recipes, blocks, and equipment. Players can view any available crafting recipe from within the game with a single click on its icon (including third-party items and blocks)…”
Base on the original functions, JEI Integration enables the display of new information:
- Burning time
- Internal Name.
- Stack’s max size
- Ore Dictionary Entries.
- Unlocalized Name.
The mod also allows players to customize the UI using flexible config system freely.
You can download the latest version of the JEI Integration Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install JEI Integration Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, JEI, JEI Integration.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for JEI Integration Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2
JEI Integration Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.