JMX Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2) adds support for FREX Rendering API features to Minecraft JSON model loading. It can also be configured to load all JSON models as FREX meshes, which may offer a modest reduction in memory usage due to more efficient data structures.
- Backwards compatibility with Vanilla model JSONs
- Alternate texture definitions for each face
- Up to two sprite layers per face
- Material specification to control lighting, render layer
- Material inheritance, similar to other JSON model inheritance
- Support for separate definition for FREX renderers (useful for shaders)
- FREX definitions can reference shaders loaded via FREX JSON material loader
You may also need:
How to install:
Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Mods
JMX Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2) Download Links
For Minecraft 1.18.2
For Minecraft 1.19.2
JMX Mod (1.19.2, 1.18.2) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.