Journey Map Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft – New configuration options
Minecraft is a huge world – so don’t get lost! With Journey Map Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft, it is now easier for you to navigate with an automatic radar-type map that can locate your position instantly.
JM supports both single and multiplayer servers. There are also 2 modes for multiplayer: Fair Play (no display of mob and underground caverns) and Unlimited (full functions).
Like and Subscribe:
In minimized mode, JM looks like a radar, showing terrain and the location of the player.
Minimized radar interface
In maximized mode, JM is displayed at full screen with all function buttons.
Detailed and highly-customized setting menu.
Setting options for radar
JM offers a useful feature – Web Map. Players can view the world map using web browsers. For big servers with a pre-built world like an RPG server, this feature allows players to have an actual MMORPG experience.
Web Map on browsers
Currently, JM supported versions: 1.9.4, 1.10.2 and 1.11.2.
How to Install Journey Map Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Journey-Map-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Journey-Map into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Journey Map Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Journey Map Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft – New configuration options is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.