JourneyMap Mod is a client mod which maps your Minecraft world in real-time as you explore. You can view the map in-game or in a web browser. It works in single-player and multi-player worlds, including MultiVerse-enabled servers. (No server-side mod is needed.) You get a daylight map, a moonlight map, cave maps by vertical slice, Nether maps, and End maps. You can see nearby monsters and other players. You can also save a copy of any map as a PNG file.
- It works in single-player and multi-player worlds without the need for a server-side mod.
- You can use the new Minimap or the full-screen map in-game.
- You get a daylight map, a moonlight map, cave maps by vertical slice, Nethermaps, and End maps.
- Do you use Rei’s Minimap or Zan’s Minimap (VoxelMap) ? Your waypoints will now be displayed on the maps.
- You can see nearby monsters, animals, villagers, pets, named mobs, and other players.
- You can auto-map an entire single-player world with the click of a button
- You can also save a PNG image of any map.
- With new IOS and Android support, you can even use your iPad or Android Tabletas a live map display.
JourneyMap now comes in two editions : FairPlay and Unlimited. (See JourneyMap Editions for a full comparison.)
- FairPlay Edition disables Radar and Cave mapping when in Multi-Player.
- Unlimited Edition has all features enabled for Single- and Multi-Player.
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|journeymap-1.11-5.3.1||Release||1.11||Nov 27, 2016|
|journeymap-1.10.2-5.3.1||Release||1.10.2||Nov 27, 2016|
|journeymap-1.9.4-5.3.1||Release||1.9.4||Nov 27, 2016|
|journeymap-1.10.2-5.3.0b2||Beta||1.10.2||Oct 16, 2016|
|journeymap-1.9.4-5.3.0b2||Beta||1.9.4||Oct 16, 2016|
|journeymap-1.10.2-5.2.4||Release||1.10.2||Jun 30, 2016|
|journeymap-1.9.4-5.2.4||Release||1.9.4||Jun 30, 2016|
|journeymap-1.9-5.2.4||Release||1.9||Jun 30, 2016|
|journeymap-1.8.9-5.2.4||Release||1.8.9||Jun 30, 2016|
|journeymap-1.7.10-5.1.4p1||Release||1.7.10||Apr 29, 2016|
|journeymap-1.8-5.1.3||Release||1.8||Dec 5, 2015|
|journeymap-1.8-5.1.1b6-fairplay.jar||Beta||1.8||Sep 8, 2015|
|journeymap-1.7.10-5.1.0-fairplay.jar||Release||1.7.10||Jul 2, 2015|
|JourneyMap4.0.3_Unlimited_MC1.7.2.jar||Release||1.7.2||Jul 29, 2014|
|JourneyMap4.0.3_FairPlay_MC1.7.2.jar||Release||1.7.2||Jul 29, 2014|
|JourneyMap4.0.3_Unlimited_MC1.6.4.jar||Release||1.6.4||Jul 29, 2014|
|JourneyMap4.0.3_FairPlay_MC1.6.4.jar||Release||1.6.4||Jul 29, 2014|
|JourneyMap2.6.1_MC1.5.2.zip||Release||1.5.2||Jul 29, 2014|
|JourneyMap1.9.1_MC1.4.6.zip||Release||1.4.6||Jul 29, 2014|
Credits : mod-minecraft.net