Joypad Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 allows you to play Minecraft in Split-screen on a PC, and control Minecraft with a joypad. Besides the obvious benefit of playing the Minecraft with the controller, you can also use it to play split screen. You run the multiple instances of the game, each in it’s own window. Joypad Mod supports focus-less input, so you can have as many windows as you want (or as many as your PC can handle). You arrange the windows around to your liking (multiple monitor setups recommended). All players connect to the same server (can be localhost). It works both in SSP and SMP. All of you have a great time.
- One keyboard and one mouse
- One or more USB controllers
- Multiple monitors recommended (but not required)
- Minecraft Forge
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Joypad Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.4.7
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11