Joypad Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 allows players to play Minecraft on PC using USB gamepad, just like on Xbox or PS4! Now you can enjoy all exclusive console game in Minecraft, lol.
The game world has been seeing major development for the console platform, so it is understandable if some of our Minecraft players want to explore the world with the good old controller instead of mouse and keyboard. Personally, I dislike using the mouse to play Dark Souls or similar games due to its inaccuracy and inconvenient. So what do you guys think about playing Minecraft on PC using a controller?
I’ve assured you that the experience will be entirely different from playing with just mouse and keyboard, And the Minecraft Joypad mod is designed for just that purpose: to connect Minecraft with the good old controller!
Not just supporting gamepads, Minecraft Joypad Mod also allows players to play Minecraft in split-screen mode. In other words, two players on one PC! The set-up is simple: open 2 sessions of Minecraft in windows mode, and then assign one window to the gamepad and the other to mouse and keyboard. And you are set to go!
You can download the latest version of the Minecraft Joypad Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Joypad Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Joypad.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Joypad Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2