Juju’s ClothingCraft Mod 1.7.10
Are you tired of looking at the same teal and blue outfit on your Steve? Or maybe you found a great skin, but want to dress it up without sacrificing it to find a new outfit? Then this mod is for you. Juju’s ClothingCraft Mod 1.7.10 consists of a full wardrobe and accessories for all of your gaming needs.
Begin by collecting cotton in the overworld, then turn it into either cloth or seeds for farming more cotton. Mine halite ore to use in making multi-use bottles of dye. Create patterns for different clothing types such as sleepwear, casualwear, careerwear, beachwear, formalwear, and costumes. Make special tools to begin crafting: you will need a needle & thread, knitting needles, sewing scissors, a measuring tape, and a pin cushion. Simply place a pattern, fabric, tool, and other materials into the crafting grid to begin “sewing”. Now you will have a fancy new outfit to impress your friends.
- 2 new world gens including grow-able cotton plant and halite ore
- 10 new tools & weapons + (some accessories offer damage abilities)
- 21 patterns for crafting clothes
- 25 different bottles of dye
- 26 different fabrics
- 35 different accessories + 1 edible (a hot dog!)
- 146 different clothing pieces (shoes, hats, shirts, dresses, skirts, etc.)
Fabric & Dyes
Patterns & Tools
How to install Juju’s ClothingCraft Mod 1.7.10:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Juju’s ClothingCraft Mod 1.7.10 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10