Just Enough HarvestCraft Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 for Minecraft
Just Enough HarvestCraft Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 for Minecraft mod adds the recipe lookup function using Just Enough Items for Harvest Craft mod.
Before reviewing JEHC mod, let’s take a look at Harvest Craft mod.
“When we play Minecraft, it is always a pleasure to grow chicken and plants, seeing the fruits of our labor growing day by day. But is the amount of vegetation in Minecraft enough? If not then I have good news, which is we will introduce you a great mod: Pam’s Harvest Craft.”
Add into the game a variety of crops, saplings, fishes…
Over 1,100 items and foods, tools for cooking, farming…
And with JEHC Mod, you will be able to use the formula lookup feature with Harvest Craft features such as:
- Shipping Bin.
As you can see the formulas of the unique features in Harvest Craft are listed in a very complete and intuitive way, easy for new players to learn and grasp while helping them get acquainted with the mod faster.
You can download the latest version of the Just Enough HarvestCraft Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Just Enough HarvestCraft Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, JustEnoughItems, HarvestCraft, Just Enough HarvestCraft.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Just Enough HarvestCraft Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2
Just Enough HarvestCraft Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.