Just Upgrade Mod 1.16.2 (Allow You To Upgrade Enchantments Past Max Level!)
Just Upgrade Mod 1.16.2. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 called Just Upgrade.
Just Upgrade is a simple mod. It will add to Minecraft a new feature that allows players to combine enhancements and make them exceed their usual maximum levels.
Normally, enhancements would have a maximum level that the player would normally not be able to get them beyond that level. For example, Sharpness has a maximum level 5 or Protection types will have a maximum level of 4. Just Upgrade will remove this.
With Just Upgrade, you can freely upgrade your enhancements. When you combine 2 Sharpness V, you will get Sharpness VI. You can keep doing this until you run out of resources!
Just Upgrade will also remove the “Too Expensive” restriction in Anvil so that players can permanently upgrade and enhance their items (though it will still take you a lot of levels).
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Just Upgrade Mod 1.16.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Just-Upgrade-1.16.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Just Upgrade Mod 1.16.2
Just Upgrade Mod 1.16.2 (Allow You To Upgrade Enchantments Past Max Level!) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.