Keep Hunger Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Keep Hunger Mod brings many functions of Tinker’s Construct Mod come back in version 1.11.2 (and 1.10.2) and more than that. Many similar functions can be adjusted in file config.
- Keep hunger when respawning
- Keep experience when respawning
- Keep eating Cooldown when respawning
- Not drop experience
Another important function of Keep Hunger Mod is that it can adjust parameter and setting in file config. Some parameters can be changed:
- Hunger Saving (restore with Hunger amount as same as before die)
- Experience saving (restore with Experience amount as same as before die)
- Eating Cooldown.
You can download the latest version of KeepHunger Mod at the link below and follow the instruction. Please check whether the mod requires any more core mod or not! Have fun!
How to Install Keep Hunger Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Keep-Hunger.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Keep Hunger Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Keep Hunger Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.