Key and Code Lock Mod adds 2 Doors: The Code Locked Door and the Key Locked Door (and obviously keys)! And Redstonelocks (key and code locked)!
How to use Key and Code Lock Mod:
Both doors you just have to place like normal ones. Then you have to set a combination or a key for the door:
- Key Locked Door: Just craft a key and rightclick the door to pair them! Now you can only open the door with this key! You can lock multiple doors with the same key
- Copying keys: You can duplicate a key by putting it with a fresh key into the crafting grid.
- Code Locked Door: Rightclick it and the code GUI should show with the message “new: “. Type in the code you want and click OK. You can change the code at any time by clicking “change”!
- Redstone locks: Work like doors. Redstone power is emitted directly in all directions and to the bottom also with one solid block between! You can attach redstone torches/etc. to it!
- Remover Chip: If you want to remove a door just open it and then rightclick it with the Remover Chip!
How to install Key and Code Lock Mod:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- If the “mods” folder does not exist you can create one.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for Key and Code Lock Mod:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Key and Code Lock Mod is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.