Like the name suggests, KeyEffects Mod provides players new powerful keybindings. The thing that sets these keybindings apart from others is the fact that they give yourself effects or even execute options. For instance, through them, you are able to set your gamemode to creative or survival. Enjoy it!
List of Keybindings:
- NUM_0: Clear all Effects
- NUM_1: Speed III
- NUM_2: Jumpboost
- NUM_3: Night vision
- NUM_4: Strenght
- NUM_5: Godmode (Resistence as hight that you don’t die)
- NUM_6: Waterbreathing
- NUM_7: Invisibility
- NUM_8: Absorption
- NUM_9: Saturation
- NUM_ADD: Gamemode Creative
- NUM_SUB: Gamemode Survival
- NUM_MULTIPLY: Gamemode Spectator
- NUM_ENTER: Time set Day
- NONE: Give Commandblock
- NONE: Clear Inventory
- NONE: Set Spawnpoint
- NONE: A little Surprise for you
- NONE: Time set Night
- NONE: Weather sunny
- NONE: Playsound: Good
- NONE: Playsound: Bad
- NONE: Give Killer Sword
- NONE: Redstoner preset (gives you basic items and blocks to build redstone circuits)
- NONE: Fighter preset
- NONE: Miner preset
- NONE: spawn Herobrine
- NONE: Spawn Iron Golems
- NONE: Clear all (clear inventory, effects and weather)
You can define this under “Controls” > “KeyEffects”
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%.minecraft and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
KeyEffects Mod 1.11.2/1.8.9 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.11.2
KeyEffects Mod 1.11.2/1.8.9 (Epic Key Bindings) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.