KUDA Shaders Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a shader which can change the appearance of Minecraft completely.
First impressions of KUDA Shaders Mod:
- Balance the whiteness correctly, natural and vivid colors, no green or yellow contrast.
- The basic features of the shader display well; however, the effect of water shadow is not great much.
Many attaching effects such as DoF in Ultra version create the impressive depth to the scene; however, the occurrences of yellow and green edges are quite much.
At night, the shader has a little error like almost of other shaders: the darkness is too thick and larger than the brightness; the bright is not high, which makes the scene dark and hard to see.
Moreover, the shader is quite thick; therefore, you need a great computer configuration to run smoothly. It is a shaderpack I recommend you should use for art purposes such as photography, video filming (the effects of this mod are pretty excellent, and the white balance is perfect). The download link and installation instruction, you can find in the below.
KUDA Shaders Requirements:
- Forge Modloader
- Optifine HD
- Support all Minecraft versions from 1.5.2 to 1.11.2.
How to Install KUDA Shaders Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer, Optifine HD, KUDA-Shader.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- Open Start on Desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the Optifine HD into mods folder and then run Minecraft.
- Quit Minecraft and go to .minecraft folder again.
- Put KUDA-Shaders.zip file you have downloaded into “shaderpacks” folder.
- Run Minecraft again > Options > Video Settings > Shaders > Choose Shaders.
Download links for KUDA Shaders Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft Allversion
(Also, you can try other super brilliant shaders here)
KUDA Shaders Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft All versions is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.