Lagless Shaders Mod 1.11 is essentially the most download shaders mod due to its optimization. It’s excellent if you happen bored with your laptop or PC lagging on each shader pack you download and set up in Minecraft 1.11! I like to recommend this shaders mod to everybody having an outdated or low-cost laptop, PC or Mac. Download links are at the end of the article. The helpful GPU for these shaders to be not laggy: Minimal: INTEL G41 Express Family Chipset and a least 2GB of RAM OR HIGHER and minimal: Nvidia Geforce video cards with 2GB of VRAM or HIGHER. I hope it’ll work with none lag for you!
Lagless Shaders Mod 1.11 Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and install the Minecraft Forge mod loader and Optifine HD Mod.
- Download the shader mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the shader mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.zip file) into the “shaderpacks” folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.