Landlust – Furniture Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
Landlust – Furniture Mod adds a variety of furniture with many different color schemes, but still elegant for you to decorate your home.
Although it’s not written based on a new idea, Furniture Mod is still a very popular mod in the Minecraft community because it’s basic and practical. The purpose is to add not only furniture such as tables, chairs, dining tables, kitchen cabinets, wardrobes, beds, wardrobes … but also many colors for your choice (because no one wants to put a red bed in a house where all other furniture is blue, right?).
A special point of the mod that I appreciate is the elegant furniture that mod added. You can notice the small details on the bed, the candle, the fireplace … All are distinctly different from the other mod.
How to Install Landlust – Furniture Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, and Landlust-Furniture-Mod.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Landlust – Furniture Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated)
Landlust – Furniture Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.