Lantern Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft adds a small but useful and convenient item in survival journey in Minecraft world. It is a lantern.
Have you ever felt bored of holding tons of torches? Are you tired of carrying the torch continuously on the roads? Let’s come to Lantern Mod; we will provide you one lantern with preeminent functions. It can lighten everything around you so that you can see clearly and look far away at night! One unique point of Lantern Mod is these lanterns can be outside like decoration stuff. However, to work well, they need to be provided burned fuels (coals). To add the fuels, you hold shift and right click to the light and then open the display of providing the fuel. To turn on/off the light, you only need to click right, it is very easy, right?
How to use Lantern:
Step 1: Create the lanterns.
Step 2: Hold shift and right click to the lantern, and then put the coal to the fuel box.
Step 3: Turn on/off by right click to the lanterns.
How to Install Lantern Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Lantern-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Lantern into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Lantern Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
Lantern Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.