Lapis Stays In The Enchanting Table Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft (LSET) saves Lapis after being used to enchant items using the Enchanting Table. Players will no longer need to retrieve Lapis after use and keep it in the inventory.
Every time when you finish enchanting items using Lapis, the excess amount ends up scattering all around the place, and it is a hassle to gather them all back and find a place to keep, making enchanting a troublesome task. LSET mod is created to make item enchantment less annoying than normal. Its primary function is to keep the excess Lapis inside the slot of Enchanting Table so that players can quickly reuse them without the need of keeping them in the inventory.
You can download the latest version of the Lapis Stays In The Enchanting Table Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install LSET Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, LSET.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Lapis Stays In The Enchanting Table Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Lapis Stays In The Enchanting Table Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.