Laser Level Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft will help the players to be easy in building their houses and calculate the blocks when “program” any structure.
The main feature is to create many blurred lines like a laser. Laser Level Mod focuses on helping the players to scheme everything correctly without restructuring or destroying many times. Imagine that you want to build a square house, but you are not sure whether you count the height of the blocks entirely. Finally, you have to destroy them and then count again.
Instead of showing the lines, this mod can display the fundamental blocks to build in that line. To activate the menu of the mod, you only need to press F12; after that, the customizations will appear for you to change.
To install this mod is very simple; however, note that you have to install LunatriusCore Mod before getting the mod unless you go to the game!
How to Install Laser Level Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Lunatrius Core, and Laser-Level-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Lunatrius Core and Laser-Level into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Laser Level Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not update yet)
Laser Level Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.