LaunchGUI creates a menu with a single button and up to 10 lines of text right before the main menu. It will disable itself once the button is pressed. A utility for modpack creators that creates a GUI when the player initially launches the pack.
How to use:
- Download and install LaunchGUI.
- Do an initial launch to generate your config.
- Open the config up in your favorite text editor. Change all the lines you want. Leave the line blank if you don’t plan to use them, or want a line break.
- Distribute to players of your pack.
- Also found in the GUI if you haven’t changed anything and launch
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
LaunchGUI Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
Author: TehNut, TehNutJenkins