Lava Smelting Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Using Lava To Smelt Items)
Lava Smelting Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Lava Smelting.
Lava Smelting is a small mod. Lava Smelting only adds to Minecraft a new feature.
The new feature of Lava Smelting is that it will allow players to use Lava to directly burn items.
Normally, to burn items such as minerals into Ingot, or cooked foods, etc., you will need to use Furnace (or Blast Furnace, Smoker, Campfire). With Lava Smelting, you can instantly burn an item by throwing them at Lava without Furnace.
So what are the advantages of Lava Smelting over using Furnace? If you use Lava to burn items, the first is that you will save time. You don’t need to wait for the item to burn, you just need to throw it at Lava. Second, you will not need to burn fuel for Furnace. You only need 1 Lava Bucket and you can burn items anytime, anywhere!
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Lava Smelting Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Lava-Smelting-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Lava Smelting Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4
Lava Smelting Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Using Lava To Smelt Items) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.