Level Up Mod – Upgrade skill like Dota 2 in Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
Level Up Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 will transform Minecraft into a type of MMORPG game with its feature such as level up, plus some points, choose the career, etc.
Level Up Mod will add 12 types of different skills to the game. After that, we can score plus some skill points we got every level up (shortcut “L”). Every level, we will reward 3 skill points to plus into one of the following skills (a symbol of “+” means one power point, a symbol of “++” means five skill points):
- +Increase 0.5% possibility of harvest as double as mining the ores.
- ++The mining speed for some stones grows a little bit.
- +Increase 0.5% possibility to die immediately.
- ++Increase 5% damages.
- +Increase the ratios of losses when defending with a sword.
- ++Decrease 5% losses with some attacks that you can defense.
- +Increase dropping possibility to one stick or wooden plank when cutting down the wood.
- ++The speed of cutting down these blocks made of wood is faster a little bit than before.
- +Increase the possibility of the product two times when smelting.
- ++The smelting speed increases to 10%.
- +Increase the cruising speed of the arch to 1%.
- ++Speed up the arch a little bit.
- +Speed up when running fast to 1%.
- ++Reduce the damage when falling to 5%.
- +Increase the possibility of products two times when cooking.
- ++The cooking speed increase to 10%.
- +Increase when sneaking up to 2%.
- ++Reduce the areas that the mod can recognize you to 5%.
- +You can take four pumpkin seeds by giving one pumpkin to inventory box.
- +Increase the growth speed of the seeds a little bit.
- ++Increase the harvesting ratio double 10% than wheat.
- +Increase the possibility to catch the fish a little bit.
- +Increase the opportunity to get ten random items with one fish when going fishing up to 3% (we cannot catch a diamond).
- +Create four gravels by arranging four flints into a square box.
- +Increase the possibility of mining a random item (when extracting from the block with lower 60 height).
- ++Increase the opportunity to find flint when mining the gravel up to 10%.
How to gain experience points in Level Up mod:
You can receive experience points when mining, melting or cooking some following items:
- Stone (Not Cobblestone)
- Iron Ingots
- Gold Ingots
- Redstone Dust
- Glowstone Dust
- Ender Pearls
When leveling up to 5 (a level bar will write four because our default had already had one level), you will choose a job to follow, after that getting one skill with 10 points, two other skills plus 5 points, depending on the job you wanted.
Some additional items:
The Talisman of Wonder: Can transform the items such as Coal, Iron Ore, Gold Ore, Iron Ingot, Gold Ingot, Diamond, Redstone, Lapis Lazuli, Book, Brick, Cooked Fish, Steak, Cooked Chicken, Cooked Porkchop, Pumpkin, Melon, and Bread into experience points.
The Book of Unlearning: Using this books will eliminate it away from the inventory, and then pay you back all the skill points as well as erase the career you chose.
Besides, there are some small changes when having stealthy footsteps; this mob will not recognize you in a limited area, and then attacking will cause more damages. Several types of the mob also buff up to increase the balance of the game.
How to Install Level Up Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Upgrade skill like Dota 2 in Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Level-Up-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Level-Up into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Level Up Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Level Up Mod – Upgrade skill like Dota 2 in Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.