LibrarianLib Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a core mod made by Team Wizardy to run other mods, that’s why you can frequently find its name in the “requirement for install” of some mods. Core mod is a popular trend nowadays among mod developers, as it can help save resources and can update/support many mods at once.
As a supportive mod, Librarian Lib mod has no effect on its own if installed independently to Minecraft, as its primary function is to enable other mods to run. Mods that Librarian Lib can support usually use a standard set of codes in their structures. Therefor to decrease file size and save time and for better optimization, TeamWizardry decided to compile the universal codes into Librarian Lib mod. Remember to install Librarian Lib before installing mods that require it to run, or else the game will run into errors!
Mods that need Librarian Lib to run:
How to Install LibrarianLib Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, LibrarianLib.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for LibrarianLib Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
LibrarianLib Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.