LibVulpes Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a core mod created by zmaster587 to power other mods, that’s why it can be found as the requirement for many mods. Core mod is now a popular trend in mod making, as it helps save time and effort and can support multiple mods at once.
Lib Vulpes has no effect if it is installed alone into Minecraft, as the mod’s purpose is to support and boots up other mods. Mods that require Lib Vulpes’s support use a standard set of code sources in their programming. So in order to minimize file size and save time while still maintaining the mod’s optimization, zmaster587 decided to include the codes of origin into LibVulpes mod.
Remember to install Lib Vulpes mod before using other mods that need it, or else the game will encounter errors and cannot load.
Some mod require LibVulpes to run:
How to Install LibVulpes Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, LibVulpes.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for LibVulpes Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)