Light Bridges Mod for Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2
kris91268’s Light Bridges Mod for Minecraft 1.11 provides bridges from the portal into the game. You’ll be able to have some enjoyable messing around in single-player and even in multiplayer with your friends. This mod provides a variation of bridges, equivalent to light rails, doorways, and arias. To craft a light-weight bridge, you’ll need 4 red stones, two irons, two glowstones and one diamond. To make use of them, it’s good to have them in your palms and place them on an aspect of a block, to activate them it’s good to give them a Redstone sign. The size of the bridge will be most 50 blocks, or if you want extra you possibly can edit the config file of the mod and add as much as 100 blocks.
If the Bridge from this kris91268’s Light Bridges Mod 1.11 is damaged, simply when you broke it by mistake you possibly can shut it and open it once more, and it will likely be routinely repaired. To craft the light rail, you’ll need six irons, one diamond within the middle, a glowstone on the highest and a rail on the underside. When you activated the sunshine rail you possibly can put a Minecraft cart, and you may transfer away. Take care and don’t stroll over these mild rails as a result of you’ll fall. The doorways from this mod are so robust that if you find yourself in survival mod, you possibly can’t even break them, so it’s good once you wish to preserve some essential items locked.
Recipes for Light Bridges Mod:
Light Bridges Mod Update Logs
- Fixed entities not spawning (hopefully)
- Removed update checker that caused above problem
- Added animated textures for the light blocks. Configurable to turn on/off
- Changed Gravity Lift GUI
- Fixed Gravity Lift GUI height text box showing a weird number
- Light devices properly activate adjacent light devices, provided they are the same light device, and same direction.
- Gravity lift saves set height correctly
- Improved and reduced code overall
- And much more!
Light Bridges Mod 1.11 Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and install the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod and Mantle library on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.