Light Orbs Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2
Light Orbs Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a small mod which was programmed and designed to bring to your Minecraft world a new entity: Blobs like the fireflies in the night sky. Inspired by the Will o ‘Wisp and Faerie AI functions of the Mod Dissolution, different color orbs with various tasks that you can interact with will begin to emerge in the world as soon as you install Light Orbs.
Dissolution – Used to goes as “Tartaros,” a mod which was programmed for the mod creating contest aiming to completely change the “death” experience of Minecraft Vanilla by adding new mechanisms like the spirit soul or “renders.” But many players feel the “ghost” function in this mod is quite impressive and its usage in the decoration of buildings is quite good. They install Dissolution only to get the spotlight to decorate, and the rest of the mod again becomes superfluous, unnecessary.
Light Orbs is the “light” part of Dissolution that is extracted from the mod so that the player can use the spotlight in decorating. Besides, each kind of orb has its own mechanism:
– Fireflies appear in wet areas and are attracted by light and movement in the swamp.
– Psi firebirds appear in The End and mythical biomes.
– Lightning occurs on stormy nights.
– Embers appear under the Nether and may cause you to fire if you come too close.
You can make a glass jar to catch those spots for decoration.
Light Orbs mod requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.12.2.
How to Install Light Orbs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge.
- Download Light Orbs Mod (Choose the correct version)
- Open Start on Desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put your Light Orbs Mod.jar file you just downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft.
Download links for Light Orbs Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
Light Orbs Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.