LimeLib Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a core mod made by MrRiegel for running other mods; therefore it often appears in the “requirement” when installing some mods. Core mod is currently the hottest trend that can maximize resources savings and can support many mods once.
As a supportive mod, LimeLib-API does not have any effect when installed independently into Minecraft; instead, it helps other mods to run. The mods that LimeLib can support often use a common code structure, thereby to reduce the file size and save time as well as for better optimization, MrRiegel has included the standard code set into LimeLib mod. But remember, you must not install LimeLib-API before installing other mods that need it to run, as it will cause an error and crash the game in the main menu!
Mods that need LimeLib to run:
How to Install LimeLib Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, LimeLib.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for LimeLib Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
LimeLib Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.