Limited Lives Mod limits you to a set number of lives per world. By default, when you die, you will lose a ratio of your permanent health, leaving you less and less hearts/HP after every respawn. When you finally run out of lives, depending on the config, you will be forced into Spectator mode (not available for MC 1.7.10) or banned from the server for a set amount of time.
Say !ll or !limitedlives in chat to find out how many lives you have left or how long you have left to respawn.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
To be installed on the server. Installation on clients not necessary unless they are hosting their own LAN servers.
Limited Lives Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.0