Liquid Blocks Mod 1.12.2 is a mod about … liquid!
What it does is allow the player to create a variety of liquids from the available blocks. Now blocks are not just solids but also liquid.
The way it works is very simple like Water and Lava but there are some differences: You make a new kind of liquid -> Pour it down -> Some times later the liquid becomes solid. Many types of liquid, when you step on it, you will get dizzy and slow effects (Nausea and Slowness), some also make you burn! So be careful when pouring these liquids.
Currently, the mod has many types of liquids made from blocks such as Glowstone, Magma, Clay, Sand, Dirt, and so on. Therefore, we recommend that you use JEI with the mod to easily find recipes to make these types of liquid!
In addition, in the config section, the mod also allows you to change and edit a lot of things like time to liquid into solids, change some formulas, and so on.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Liquid Blocks 1.12.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Liquid-Blocks-1.12.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Liquid Blocks Mod 1.12.2
Liquid Blocks Mod 1.12.2 (Create liquids from blocks!!! cho Minecraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.