The Liquid Enchanting Mod for Minecraft 1.11.1 and 1.10.2 permits you to enchant each piece of armor in Minecraft with potions. Which means for so long as you or anybody wears the armor, the potion results will likely be utilized. That is each good and dangerous, as a result of when you can apply constructive potions like speed, fireplace resistance, and strength. You may as well have damaging potions utilized like poison, slowness, and weak spot. And when you in all probability wouldn’t apply these in a single-player game, these would play a task in multiplayer servers and game servers to handicap players. You may as well apply potions to swords, which supplies you a fair broader vary of energy.
The Liquid Enchanting Mod 1.11.1/1.10.2 requires the suitable Minecraft Forge API versions for Minecraft 1.11 or 1.10.2 to run correctly! You may obtain Minecraft Forge right here. The creator has some initiatives for future updates reminiscent of making invisibility prevent armor rendering as well because of the participant, granting complete invisibility. He’s additionally planning on including potion imbued bows, could have the same impact because of the sword. Lastly, he needs to add splash arrows, permit for dispersed assaults like splash potions, however, stackable to a free stock house.
Liquid Enchanting Mod Update Logs
- Make Invisibility prevent armor rendering as well as the player, granting total invisibility.
- Add potion imbewed bows – Will have the same effect as the sword.
- Add splash arrows – Allow for dispersed attacks like splash potions, but stackable to free inventory space.
Liquid Enchanting Mod 1.11.1 Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod and Mantle library on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.