Little Tiles Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft introduces new possibilities in constructions, using small pieces of blocks similar to Bits and Chisels mod but with a few extras functions.
The mod will provide you with a hammer in order to get the blocks and save into the interface of the mod. Once saved, you would be able to set the size of the saved blocks and use them for construction.
You can set the size of the blocks from as small as 1x1x1 to 16x16x16 and use them for construction in the Minecraft world. A noteworthy feature of the mod is: when you finished building something, you can save that creation to use later as a completely new block.
With functions similar to Bits ‘n’ Chisels mod and other advanced features, Little Tiles mod can be considered as the perfect replacement for Minecraft 1.11.2 of Bit ‘n’ Chisels.
You can download the latest version of the Little Tiles mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Little Tiles Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, CreativeCore, Little-Tiles.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Little Tiles Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2