LLibrary 1.11.2/1.10.2 contains the most contemporary and advanced modding tools which are essential for any modder looking for an easier experience and a new standard of content. Additionally, mods using LLibrary will interact more smoothly and more complexly. This means less crashes and a smoother experience overall. Modding with LLibrary becomes much easier with clean workspace it allows. It also contains animation tools which you can use to animate your models in ways you could have only previously imagined. Your mods always stay up to date because of the built-in update checker. It also adds a weapon dictionary, allowing other mods to see what kind of weapon your mod adds and react appropriately. LLibrary also adds support for multiple entity hitboxes, an essential feature for any mob mod. For example, if you make an entity that has a complex model, you don’t want players to be able to hit the air around it. With LLibrary you can make an hitbox for every part of your entity, creating boundaries of any shape.
- Advanced animation api and other animation tools.
- Lightweight update checker.
- Expandable command builder.
- Easy-to-use config handler.
- Powerful entity data handlers.
How to use:
You can go to the L-Library Wiki for guides on how to use most of its features.
How to install LLibrary 1.11.2/1.10.2
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
LLibrary 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.8
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2