Loading Profiler Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a small supportive mod with its main feature is to record the loading time of the mods or core mods and save in one file log.
If using Minecraft Forge, you will see every time opening the game; the installed mods will appear steadily. Sometimes this process takes longer than normal or appears some errors that we cannot open the game. Therefore, you will be hard to see any mod which causes long loading time or crashing the game. With Loading Profiler Mod, after installing successfully, the mod will record the loading time of the mods at the beginning of Minecraft (including the date of starting periods like Constructing, PreIntialization, PostIntialization, etc.) by millisecond unit. It is useful for the developers who use for debugging mod or mudpack purposes.
You can download the latest version of Loading Profiler Mod now at the link below and install as instruction. (Please remember to see the mod carefully whether it requires any extra core mod to run before logging to the game). Have fun!
How to Install Loading Profiler Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Loading-Profiler.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Loading Profiler Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Loading Profiler Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.