Localized Weather & Stormfronts Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (LW&S) will bring a fresh “storm” to Minecraft with a completely remade weather effects.
Weather in Minecraft is pretty useless and only for show. Raining poses no difficulty to the player and can only cause some annoying lags for weak PC. Even a big hurricane can do nothing more than a few loud thunder bangs and maybe, a burnt house!
In LW&S mod, weather won’t be so nice anymore! You will witness the most spectacular and horrifying weather phenomenon with tornados and thunderstorms, destroying everything in its path.
In LW&S mod, the player can see tornados and hurricanes coming from afar; twisters blow away blocks and mobs along its path as well as many other weather-related effects.
To create a perfect storm, tryout the following commands:
- /weather2 volcano
- /weather2 storm create F1
Localized Weather & Stormfronts requires CoroUtil to run.
How to Install Localized Weather & Stormfronts Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer, CoroUtil, LW&S.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put CoroUtil, LW&S-Mod.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Localized Weather & Stormfronts Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)
Localized Weather & Stormfronts Mod for 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.