Loot++ Mod lets you customize many things such as chest loot, as well as add custom items and blocks.
This mod lets you do a few things:
- Add or remove items from any chest type (including nether fortress chests and any custom chests added by mods or custom chests you add in the config),
- Add or remove crafting recipes
- Add or remove smelting recipes
- Add or remove drops from entities
- Add or remove drops from blocks
- Add or remove ore dictionary entries
- Add a few types of items (tools, armor, etc.)
- Add a few types of blocks
- Add new records
- Allow items and armour to give you potion effects under certain circumstances
- Change maximum stack sizes
A sample of Custom Records Added
A sample of what kinds of blocks and items you can add
The instructions for each are in the config files:
The 1.7.10 version also adds a few commands. To see them ingame, type /lpp and hit Tab. They are based on vanilla commands (backported from 1.8), so they are mostly the same as their vanilla counterparts, but also accept string ids for items and blocks in the NBT (so you can use modded items finally).
The lppnbtdump command creates a file with nbt info for the items you are holding, to make it easier to make loot entries from them.
It also generates a set of useful files showing you info about items, blocks, entities, effects, enchantments, dimensions, foods, and ore dictionary entries.
Those info files and all the config files (except the item, block, and record configs) will only generate once you load a world (any world). This is because some of the item IDs don’t load correctly until the game starts.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Loot++ Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9