Loot Tweaker Mod is an expansion pack for mod Craft Tweaker with loottables editing, which helps players decide which items to drop when destroying monsters or exploring buildings.
Regarded as mod that only experienced players or modders can use, Craft Tweaker Mod is quite complex and abstract. For clarity, it allows the user to customize the settings of the mod or server with a simple programming language.
For example what you can do with Mod CraftTweaker:
– Add recipes.
– Rename item.
– Change of materials and products made by furnace.
– Ore dictionary (allows one mod to use material of other mods and vice versa).
How to Install LootTweaker Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, McJtyLib, and LootTweaker-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of McJtyLib and LootTweaker into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for LootTweaker Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
LootTweaker Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.