Low Tech Crafting Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 (add Better Crafting Table)
Low Tech Crafting Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 gives players the ability to automatically craft items.
Low Tech Crafting added to Minecraft a new block called the Better Crafting Table. Better Crafting Table is similar to Crafting Table in that it can be used to craft items. But what makes it “better” is that you can automate the fabrication of the items by combining it with Hoppers, Pipes, and so on.
To craft a Better Crafting Table, you will need 2 Crafting Tables and 1 Hopper. To use it, you just have to put Hopper around it. Hopper placed below will automatically take out the products and Hopper above or the sides will put the ingredients in.
You should note that this Better Crafting Table is not too high-end. As the name of the mod suggests, it is just “low tech”. The purpose of the mod was created to show Mojang that they can improve the Vanilla Crafting Table in a very simple way so that the player can automate many things.
- Forge Mod Loader
How to Install:
- Download Forge Installer, Chunk-Loaders-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Low Tech Crafting Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 (add Better Crafting Table) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.