Lucky Block Blue Mod For Minecraft 1.7.10/1.7.2
Lucky Block mod just simply adds one block, which is a very powerful block that have one hundred possibilities! In the old version, if you are lucky, you can have the items you need by mining the Lucky Block and cross your fingers. But now, with this new version, more than just items such as animals, monsters, other entities and even structures are coming. From giants to fireworks, sticks to diamonds, the Lucky Block will give you an exciting experience every time you mine it.
What is Lucky Block Blue?
The Lucky Block Blue Mod adds to the original Lucky Block Mod with new items spawnmobs and a brand new color, the blocks are BLUE! LBB (Lucky Block Blue) will be regulary updated to match the original Lucky Blocks Mod and to add new items and Mob Spawns!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install Lucky Block Mod.
- Download the mod.
- Extract the .zip file using winrar or 7zip.
- DELETE the config file of the lucky block mod or old lucky block blue off your /config folder.
- Copy and Replace lucky_block and lucky_block_flipped in the lucky block .jar. (using 7zip: open archive on the .jar)
- Using 7-zip: open archive then /assets/lucky/textures.
- Copy and replace LuckyBlockProperties.txt in /mod/lucky/files and in your .minecraft in /config/lucky/