Machine Power Craft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds into Minecraft some electric generators and others machine.
Being a technology mod relating to the machine, Machine Power Craft Mod adds in the game some blocks such as an electric generator run by gasoline, a solar panel, a moon panel, or even a nuclear machine,…
There are other blocks accompanying with them:
- Machine Assembler: to craft other machines in mod.
- Electrical Furnace: It burns quicker than normal furnace, and instead of coal, it makes use of RF/EU energy.
- Compressor: to compress metal into a panel.
- Teleporter : set up a destination, and then, move to that place.
- Quarry: to dig an identified area.
Some notices of the author:
- It is necessary to run HammerCore to run mod.
- You should install JustEnoughItems because the recipe in mod is quite complex and need to be studied more.
- Should check update by Mechanical Book every day.
You can download the latest version of the Machine Power Craft Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Machine Power Craft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Machine-Power-Craft.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Machine Power Craft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2