Welcome to MacOS Input Fixes Mod [1.19.2]. This isn’t a direct port of the crystals. They have been modified to look more pretty (made more transparent). The generation mimics that of amethyst geodes, but with these crystals. You can now enjoy pretty building blocks as long as you meet its exploratory needs!
- Correctly detects left click while control is pressed
- Make trackpad scrolling not scroll a ridiculous number of items at once
- It also fixes momentum scrolling (which changes the number of scroll events based on how quickly you did it, even by like x5-10, meaning you couldn’t easily scroll to the correct item)
- On the trackpad, it also only considers scrolling while fingers are on the trackpad (and the same for any fancy mice that support the relevant API e.g. probably apple’s fancy mice/trackpad thing)
- It also fixes scrolling being broken when shift is down on some older mice.
- Fix the scroll direction on macOS.
On platforms other than macOS, the mod does nothing, so it can be safely included in any modpack.
You may need:
How to install:
Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Mods
MacOS Input Fixes Mod [1.19.2] Download Links
For Minecraft 1.19.2
MacOS Input Fixes Mod [1.19.2] is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.