MacroKey Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft allows players to set up hotkeys to execute in-game commands without the need of typing long lines of codes.
While playing, you must have encountered dangerous situations that require you to quickly input codes to turn the table. For me, I really enjoy raiding other players, and I have lost count of how many times I have died because of not using codes (/home, /back or /tp) fast enough. Not just raiders that need quick access codes, server admins also need those handy codes to manage events or building map to save times and efforts.
To solve the problem, you should use the mod named Macro Key to assign codes to specific keys. It is easy to use, hit K(default) to open the management interface. You can add or remove hot keys at will.
- /bind list
- /bind add
- /bind help
You can download the latest version of the MacroKey Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install MacroKey Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, MacroKey.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for MacroKey Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
MacroKey Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.