Magma Monsters Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Magma Monsters Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 will add a little bit of seasoning to liven up your Minecraft experience. Do you want to know how is it livening up your world? I could say that things will be scorching hot!
It seems like the slow zombies, skinny skeletons and the “adorable” creepers can’t no longer mess you up, right? If you find the game becoming boring, don’t worry, as we have a special chilly just for you. It is the Magma-Monsters mod that is all about… magma monsters! The ferocious magma monsters can attack their targets from afar by throwing flames; they can burn the ground with every step they take. Such burning attributes are enough for magma monsters to be a worthy contender!
You can use config file to adjust some parameters:
- Spawning in Nether or Overworld.
- The height of block that they can spawn.
- Random spawn rate.
- Ground burning ability.
You can download the latest version of the Magma-Monsters Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Magma Monsters Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Magma-Monsters.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Magma Monsters Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)