Magneticraft is a mod for those looking for more realistic approach to machines and factories. This mod introduces two types of energy: Electricity and Heat, as well as many machines producing them, converting them into each other and using them for things such as mining, ore processing or oil processing. Electricity and Heat can be produced by different sources, including wind, solid fuel, oil, solar panels and others. Electricity can also be generated from Thermal Expansion RF, RailCraft Charge or IndustrialCraft2 EU and can be converted into RF.
- Early game ore doubling.
- New Energy system (TESLA compatible).
- Auto-breeding system.
- Electric furnace.
- JEI support.
dust gravel and sand
Inserter and Conveyor belt
Blueprints for multiblocks
Oil Distillery back
Steam Turbine back
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install CodeChickenCore. (Only for Minecraft 1.7.10)
- Download and install Forge Multipart. (Only for Minecraft 1.7.10)
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Author: cout970, Alexismachina, Cypher121, MechWarrior99