This map is also available on Realms since the September, 16st 2016
In Makers Wars, you need to eliminate the opponent teams. You can kill your enemies by pushing them into the void, by burning them with lava buckets, by spawning mobs which will do the job for you or simply by using your sword.
You can create your own equipment by consuming Power points (visible on TAB). With more than 90 items, you can choose your game style: from the guy who rushes the middle to take all the treasures to the player who prefer the long fights and, of course, passing by the troller.
You can also change the Power limit (from 0 to 1000) to make your parties even more fun.
For those who couldn’t decide, there are 8 kits.
- The Fighter Kit, with all the equipment required to become a good warrior.
- The Engineer Kit, for the redstone lovers: dispensers, pistons, tnt! It’s all you need to make a great tnt cannon or some tricky traps.
- The Tamer Kit, for those who aren’t afraid of monsters. What better way than a creeper to protect you?
- The Survivor Kit, with a nice collection of natural items!
- The Rusher Kit, which will be appreciated by air lovers and it’s for those who live fast.
- The Builder Kit, we never forget our builder friends who have, with this kit, the occasion to show the power of their fortified base.
- The Trolleur Kit, for your explosive or sticky parties, of course!
- The Spy Kit, for the people who prefer to stay in the dark and do sneaky attacks.
For Minecraft 1.11
Credits : mod-minecraft.net